- Shakespearean favorites A Midsummer Night’s Dream and The Tempest
- Set in 1897, Bernhardt/Hamlet by Theresa Rebeck follows a famous French actress on her quest to play the role of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.
- In Bring Down the House, Rosha Joshi and Kate Wisniewski adapt Shakespeare’s Henry VI trilogy in two parts.
- Existing in the space between what Shakepeare made and the culture, law, and history Jewish people carry in their bones, Sarah B. Mantell’s play is Everything that Never Happened in The Merchant of Venice.
- A sequel to Vietgone, Qui Nguyen’s Poor Yella Rednecks features the love story of two Vietnamese immigrants in El Dorado, Arkansas.
Click individual images below to read more about each play we will see this August.
Visit the Sign-Up page to complete the Study Away Form and reserve your spot on the trip.