Base trip fee of $1,869.50 includes
- Roundtrip airfare on Delta between Tulsa and Medford, Oregon
- To Medford, Mon., Aug. 3: Depart Tulsa at 5:50pm, connection in SLC, arrival in Medford at 11:21pm
- From Medford, Sun. Aug. 9: Depart Medford at 11:42am, connects in SEA and SLC, arrival in Tulsa at 12:21am
- Ground transportation by van in Oregon, including day trip to Crater Lake National Park
- Housing at Southern Oregon University (6 nights, base fee includes double occupancy room with shared bath, kitchenette, and living room)
- Tickets to all 7 plays, backstage tour, and a discussion with actors
SOU Dorms: Room Types and Rates
- Standard Double: $46.50. Total for trip: $279.00. This amount is included in the base trip fee. All other options require an additional payment.
- Standard Single: $66.50. Total for trip: $399.00.
- Double as a Single: $76.50. Total for trip: $459.00.
- Super Single: $96.50. Total for trip: $579.00.
Payments (payable to NSU Business Office cashier after you submit Study Away Form to group leader):
- $300 deposit due March 31
- $300 payment due April 24
- $372 payment due May 29
- $897.50 payment (or other final payment amount as calculated on Study Away Form) due June 20
The trip fee does not cover NSU tuition and fees for the course if you choose to enroll for academic credit.
Visit the Sign-Up page to complete the Study Away Form and reserve your spot on the trip. The Study Away Form includes complete information about the costs and payments for the trip.